Terms and conditions for trade.io’s LOVE TRADING competition
- These terms and conditions apply to trade.io Technologies Limited Crypto Trading Competition (the “Competition”).
- The same trading conditions will apply to every participant and by participating in the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Competition starts on February 18, 2019 at 08:00 AM GMT and ends on February 28, 2019 at 00:01 AM GMT.
- This is a hybrid performance and volume competition whereby 50 winners will share a total prize sum of 5 BTC.
- Participants must trade a minimum volume of USD 500 or currency equivalent in order to qualify for the prize.
- Participants who withdraw while the Competition is running (see clause 3), will be disqualified. Deposits to the Liquidity Pool or FX platform will not disqualify a participant from the trading competition.
- Every pair in the trade.io exchange can be traded as part of the competition. FX trading will NOT be part of this trading competition.
- Deposits and referral commissions received during the competition period will not be included in the calculation. However, returns resulting from new deposits will count towards your final return calculation.
- Equivalent BTC value is used as the unit of calculation on all amounts.
A more detailed explanation of the percentage of return calculation is as follows:
Any deposit after the initial start balance is based on future performance: [Final Holdings - (Opening Holdings + Deposits Made + Referral Commission Received)] / [Opening Holdings + Deposits Made] * 100%
A more detailed explanation of the competition mechanic is as follows:
- Users are ranked according to their percentage return weighted in BTC. The highest percentage return is ranked with the highest value.
- Users are also ranked according to volume traded according to the same principle.
- Rankings for volume and for return are multiplied to obtain the user’s overall score.
- Users with the lowest overall score win.
For example, Competitor A starts the competition with 1 BTC and ends with 2 BTC. During the competition, this is the highest percentage return and therefore earns a score of 1. Competitor A is also ranked number 20 in the rankings for volume. The formula to calculate his overall score is 1X20=20.
- The prizes will be allocated as follows:
Lucky Draw raffle- Split between
30 qualifying accounts
(0.0167 BTC roughly)
- Should a tie occur (2 people with the same rank) then the prize will be split evenly between the parties that are tied.
- Competitors understand and agree that the nickname registered in their exchange account will be their alias in the Competition rankings and therefore, visible to all participants. Only volume rankings will be displayed and updated on the leaderboard on a daily basis. The final results will be calculated at the end of the competition.
- Staff, advisors, and consultants of trade.io cannot benefit from this offer.
- This Competition is limited to one exchange account per person.
- This offer is not intended for distribution in including but not limited to USA, Switzerland, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
- The prizes will be distributed to the winners within 14 days after the end of the competition. Prizes will not be transferable to another party or account and are not redeemable for a fiat value.
- trade.io Technologies Limited reserves the right to alter, extend, cut short or cancel this Competition at its sole discretion at any time, without prior warning and with no liability on its part.
- trade.io Technologies Limited further reserves the right to freeze or cancel any account determined, in its sole discretion, as being used to engage in or promote illegal activity or activity that violates the rules of this Competition.
- Risk Warning: Trading carries a high degree of risk. It is not suitable for everyone. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the products and fully understand the nature and risks involved. You should seek independent advice if necessary.
- trade.io Technologies Limited is not liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading or participating in this promotion.